Sunday, January 1, 2017

Auld Lang Blogged


Hello and welcome to 2017! Let's hope it's a good one. I rang in the new year at the Green Briar. I may have gone a little crazy with the streamers.


I'm completely sober in this picture. I'm just weird but we already knew that.



These two are also getting married in 2017. Their wedding is going to be a blast.



Thanks for flipping me the bird Andy. I didn't notice this when I was taking the photo last night.


Someone on instagram told me that Derek looks like James McAvoy in that movie Split. I can see it.


The blurrier the photo the more fun you're having.



I don't really set specific resolutions. I just look at a near year as a reminder that you can do better. Try and exercise a bit more, try and eat healthier. I set a reading goal for myself. I read 25 books in 2016 so I'm bumping it up to 30 books for 2017.

I hope everyone had a happy new year. Here's to more blogging in 2017.

1 comment: