Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Oh my God I'm exhausted

Derek's belated company holiday party was last night and we didn't get to bed until way too late. It was at Oceanaire near Government Center. The atmosphere and the food were great. I'd go back. Derek and I are currently complaining to each other on gchat about how tired we are. One of us can't have caffeine though *sobs into glass of water*.

We're finally tasting food for the wedding tonight. I need to get invitations ordered ASAP but I can't really do that without knowing what food we're serving. How is it already March?! Nobody panic!

Here are some photos from Oceanaire.





3 comments:

  1. Well, I appreciate your blogging during your state of exhaustion! Uhm... weren't "the holidays" quite a while ago?
    Happy food tasting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, every night is "holiday" night for Ginny! Ha.

    Ginny you must know just about every restaurant in the area by now. Anyway get some rest you party animal!

    ReplyDelete