Monday, March 6, 2017

One more thing crossed of the list

The wedding invitations have been ordered. We went with a Boston skyline design which I think is appropriate since we're getting married right in the city. There was a bit of sticker shock when I saw the final price for the invitations and ours are fairly simple. I shouldn't be surprised considering everything about a wedding is expensive.

I bought some new eye cream at Sephora today. The skin around my eyes has been so dry and itchy. Thanks winter! According to the saleswoman at Sephora this cream is very popular in Korea. According to my bank account, it is expensive.

I'm getting ready to head over to my friend Lil-Anne's place for a movie night. She stocked up on fancy snacks including brie and artichokes. I'm fine with just popcorn but I'm not going to say no to that.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the invitation envelopes don't have inexpensive toxic glue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to make sure someone I really don't like licks my envelopes. Also, that was a good episode of Seinfeld.

      Delete
  2. Having worked in the graphic design and print business I know just how expensive stationery is. She should have created your own!

    ReplyDelete