Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I have tendinitis in my arm but I'm still blogging for YOU America

I wish I could say I got tendinitis in my bicep from something cool like punching Nazis or winning some type of sporting event but I can't punch and I don't really sport. I basically got tendinitis from sitting on my couch. My body hates me.

As you can see, my 4th of July is pretty wild. Just wait until we bust out these vegetarian fed hot dogs from Wholefoods with no nitrates. At least when I go get my cholesterol tested this week and the results come back as STOP EATING SO MUCH DAMN CHEESE I can say I'm eating vegetarian fed hot dogs from Wholefoods, what more do you want from me? 

Anyways, I hope you're swimming in a pool while eating lots of grilled meats with nitrates. This is America after all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment