Wednesday, September 6, 2017

It's cute boot season

While winter is ugly but weather appropriate boot season, fall is cute boot season. To celebrate I have purchased two new pairs of boots from Nine West.

The first pair is the Xtravert Open-Heel Booties. 


Cute and comfortable. The gold studs in the heel are what really sold me on these booties. I definitely feel like an xtravert while wearing these.

Price: $83.30 (on sale)

The second pair of boots I bought is the Eltynn Over the Knee Boot.


There was no way I was not getting these perfect boots. I've already pictured at least five different skirts I can wear these with. They go over the knee to help keep my knees warm. They even have stretchy material in the back to accommodate my muscular but ladylike calves.

Price: $146.30 (on sale)

I'm trying to stay away from the Nine West website right now because I'm afraid I'll buy all the boots.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, happy shopping! Now you have the share pics of you wearing them while out on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I prefer girls in Doc Martens. :D

    ReplyDelete