Monday, October 16, 2017

In the name of Mars, I will chastise you!


What would I take pictures of if I didn't live in the city? Maybe nature and my yard because I'd actually have a yard. Would I see giant teddy bears in the window of a noodle restaurant in the burbs? I don't know. This is also a reminder that I still need to actually eat at Twelve Hours.


No, I'm not Wonder Woman. I'm Sailor Mars, the agent of love and fire! I tried everything to get the wrinkles out of the skirt. I was afraid the iron would melt the fabric. I guess that's what you get when your costume comes from China.


A few people asked if this was my real hair.


Derek was Rick from Rick and Morty. "The beer is a prop!"


The wig is off and the party's getting started.


So smoke machines set off fire alarms. It was fun for the two minutes it lasted. I have another Halloween party in two weeks and my other costume does not involve wigs or heels. 


Sucker for sunsets.

Upcoming on the blog: My new camera, new LED light, probably more food. It's going to be a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment