Friday, October 13, 2017

Is this my new artisan cheese shopping dress?


This dress is perfect! The more I stare at it the more I want it. But it's a $298.00 cocktail dress! I'd have to wear this dress multiple times a week to justify buying it, but where am I going to wear it? When I go to Whole Foods? Where's my organic produce and artisan cheese dress! If anyone would like to purchase this dress for me I promise to take a photo of myself eating fancy cheese in it.

I would also like to mention that the one and only review said it's great for women who don't have much going on in the boob department. Clearly this dress was made for me.

Price: $298.00

2 comments:

  1. I was up in Selfridges in London last week and they had some stunning bomber jackets in the mens department, oh boy were they cool. Apart from the price. Seriously most of them were over £1,500. Who the hell can afford them??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to be super rich. I think that's the solution here.

      Delete