Sunday, October 14, 2018

Cheese, cheese and a little more cheese

I actually stayed in both Friday and Saturday night which is very rare for me. I tend to be a bit of a social butterfly but I can actually stay home once in a while. I did get out of the house on Sunday for a fashion swap brunch.


I try to be good and leave with less items than I brought but it's not always easy. I came with a box and left with two shirts, one dress and a purse. Not bad.



My brunch contribution was a broccoli and cheddar quiche. The crust was store bought but the filling and baking was done by me. I admit that I always make something I want to eat when bringing food to a gathering.



I wasn't done with Sunday Funday yet. Fiona and I reunited from the earlier fashion swap for our Walking Dead night and she brought along her roommate for the fun. This weeks food offerings were a cheese plate (this is a requirement) nachos and some garlic cheese knots. I think tomorrow might need to be a cheese free day...

Fiona with her garlic cheese knots


The weekend flew by! I have a pretty busy week of trial prep at work but at least that will make the work day go by faster.

5 comments:

  1. When you get older you'll be writing "I actually went out both Friday and Saturday night which is very rare for me". :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like cheesy fun!
    I need to provide something vegetarian (not vegan) for a friend having surgery. I'm thinking about using that quiche!

    ReplyDelete