Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Everything is gross

I know I'm a bit of a germaphobe about certain things. The first thing I do when I get to work and when I get home is wash my hands. People are not good at washing their hands and the T is gross. The basement in our apartment building is disgusting. The trash barrels are down there along with two very old washings machines and dryers. The rats rip open the garbage bags and drag the trash everywhere. I was down there moving my laundry from the washer to the dryer when I see a woman walk into the basement to throw out her trash and she is barefoot. I almost gagged but I held it together. At least she put her trash in the actual barrel rather than just throwing it across the room out of laziness.

Other gross things that happened today: making a pb&j for lunch only to realize there was mold on the bread that I just bought the day before. Thanks Wholefoods. I got new bread today that has preservatives and should be mold free tomorrow morning.

7 comments:

  1. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, when bread gives you mold can you make penicillin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm allergic to penicillin but maybe I could sell it on the streets ha ha

      Delete
  2. Yeah, that was all pretty gross :P. Good title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes simple and straight to the point is best ha ha

      Delete
  3. That has happened to me with bread we have to check it first before buying it seems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm checking more closely when I'm buying bread from Whole Foods. Their bread seems to go bad faster.

      Delete
  4. The healthier the food, the quicker it goes off. Ironic really.

    ReplyDelete