Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ginny's Netflix reviews. The only reviews you will ever need.

I watch a ton of Netflix. This is what happens when you don't have cable and Two and a Half Men is on your non cable channels all the time.

Here's what I've been watching

House at the End of the Street: This movie stars Jennifer Lawrence. Need I say more? Ok I probably would have stopped watching this movie if J. Law wasn't in it. It was very predictable and not scary. I was expecting scary. So pass if you don't love Jennifer Lawrence.

The Dictator: Can I write a review if I haven't finished the movie? Yes I can, it's my blog. I have about 20 minutes left. It is no Borat. The few funny moments do not make it work the watch. If you do watch I suggest doing it very drunk, then you might find it mildly entertaining.

Breaking Bad: I'm on the second season and so far I'm really enjoying it. I'm all "come on Walter! You sell that meth!" I weirdly have crushes on Hank, Walter Junior and Jesse. What is wrong with me?! Jesse is a druggie who sleeps with prostitutes! Gross. Hank is middle aged and Walter Junior is in high school. Please confirm or deny my insanity. Skyler makes me want to rip my hair out.

Pretty Little Liars: Still on season one but I'm going through it pretty fast. I put off watching this show for a long time because I thought it would be too young for me but then I saw friends on facebook and twitter singing its praises. Well thank you friends I love it. Ally was/is a major bitch. I mean she blinded a girl! Talk about family programing ABC Family.

There it is. The good the bad and the need to watch while intoxicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment