Monday, November 11, 2013

Finally someone talks about food on the Walking Dead

Every time I watch the Walking Dead I wonder why no one is talking about all the food they can't eat anymore. Everyone would hate me in the zombie apocalypse because all I would talk about is food. "Hey remember Chinese food? I could really go from some crab rangoon right about now." Finally, someone talked about food on the Walking Dead!

“I hearby declare we have spaghetti Tuesdays on Wednesday...but first we have to find some spaghetti."

Thank you Herschel! Now this zombie apocalypse is much more realistic.

And this had me cracking up for a good five minutes


2 comments:

  1. I was more excited about seeing the dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha me too! Although I felt bad for the dogs wandering on their own :(

      Delete