Sunday, November 24, 2013

Friends Thanksgiving and Catching Fire

Saturday night we went to Jesse and Kristina's for Friends Thanksgiving. As per usual their apartment looked like it was straight out of a Martha Stewart magazine. I wanted to take pictures of everything.






I love the two giant mirrors they have in their living room. I need some giant mirrors in my life.


Daryl came to the party already drunk. It was pretty hilarious. He told me his jeans were Armani so I kept calling him Armani Exchange and then he would say "they are not Armani Exchange they are ARMANI!"



I ate so much food! Is anyone shocked by that statement? Yea, me neither. We then danced around a bit before heading back home on the T.

Melissa you were missed and everyone was asking how you were.

I saw Catching Fire today. It was awesome. Germana and I got there later than we expected so we skipped the popcorn and soda. Halfway through the movie we were hungry and thirsty. We went the interactive viewing experience. When they kept talking about having to find fresh water my mouth was like OMG yes me too! I'm so thirsty! Finnick and Johanna were cast perfectly. I loved every minute of it.

I'm now going to continue watching Taken 2 because that seems like a good Sunday night movie choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment