Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hometown hangs

Yesterday we headed to my hometown of Waltham to hang out with my cousin and meetup with people from highschool. We had a grand total of one person show up (Alexendra) but I love Alex so I was happy to see her. Germana and I have decided that we're probably not going to plan the meetup again since there wasn't that much interest. We still had fun though.

Our waitress was horrible. She took forever to come over to our table, forgot food and drinks we had ordered and spent half her time near the end of the bar eating and talking. We were placing bets on how long it would take for her to bring the check. My cousin's husband Kevin won the bet. We didn't leave her a good tip.


We left Shoppers and headed over to the Gaff where Germana turned into a ghost.


Derek and I watched Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter when we got home. Don't ask....

I'm very much sick of drinking right now so I'm having a lazy Saturday watching Girls with the cats. Why are all the guys on this show asshats?

No comments:

Post a Comment