Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I should rename my cat Jean Valjean, that bread theif.

Bosco has a little bit of a bread addiction. I thought that maybe he out grew it since he hasn't tried to steal bread in a while but this morning I left my bag with a roll in it on the floor while I went to grab something in the kitchen and Derek found him attempting to rip into the bag to get to the bread. When I first got him I would come home to bread all over my floor with the middle of pieces eaten (he doesn't like the crust). I love bread too so maybe pets do take after their owners? I do eat the crust though and don't tear into loaves with my bare teeth.

Last night I saw eggnog ice cream in the store. I love eggnog so I thought it would taste good but it was gross. Oh well, lesson learned. Eggnog is only good in nog form with or without (but preferably with) booze.

I watched two movies recently. The first being a Royal Affair. I put off watching this one because I have to be in a non lazy mood to read subtitles. Definitely worth it though. Mads Mikkelsen is one of those actors that you can't tear your eyes away from on screen. He has has amazing presence.

I also watched the Hobbit. I didn't like it as much as LOTR but I enjoyed it more than I thought. I'm looking forward to the second part mostly for the return of Legolas, oh and to see the dragon too who is voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch, one of the best voices in all the land. I keep wondering what a dragon would spend all that money on? Apparently nothing, he just sleeps in his piles of gold.

Catching Fire comes out three days! I really want to go opening night but I hate dealing with crowded movie theaters so I'm going to wait a bit. I think this might be a week night watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment