Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tavern at the End of the World

We ventured out to Charlestown last night to go to the Tavern at the End off the World. My old roommate Todd recently moved to the area and the Tavern used to be one of Derek's favorite spots back when he lived in near by.

I liked the feel of the Tavern. It was small but felt cozy. It was pretty low key until some drunken 21 year olds showed up and felt the need to yell everything to each other. The service was slow but you could tell they were under staffed. The two bartenders were trying to wait the tables and tend bar at the same time.

The food was really good though. I got the half roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and asparagus. It was delicious. They also have Raspberry UFO on tap which is a giant WIN in my book. I could drink that stuff like it's water.


Todd and Kristen featuring the light up Bud Light dog in the background. I really want that light up dog.


Katie - the all American girl.



So I think I need to get a newer iPhone now. The camera is way better on Katie's newer iPhone than my 4s. This picture was taken with no flash and it was not that bright in the Tavern.

We eventually got fed up with the annoying drunk group on one side of us, the non stop singing of songs that were not even playing in the bar by a guy on the other side of us, and the slow service so we left and went back to Todd's place.


Huey was excited to see everyone. Todd was also dog sitting a cute little dog named Sophia. We had a little dance party. Todd and I reenacted the Gangnam Style video.

I felt really bloated and gross by the end of the night. I don't know if I ate too fast or what but I felt like this.


I didn't stuff myself at dinner so who knows what happened.

I woke up late this morning and Derek made us breakfast. I'll be on dinner duty and I think I found an easy recipe to use up all the stuffing I bought. I have no idea why I bought two boxes of stuffing. I think I just love stuffing and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I should be cleaning and such but you know blogging and internetting are very distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment