Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Girl in the Fireplace

I've slowly been watching Doctor Who and last night I watched my favorite episode so far - The Girl in the Fireplace.


I was not ready for the ending of this episode. I actually got teary eyed. I really wanted Reinette to become a companion although I knew that it wasn't going to happen. I also know the worst is yet to come regarding emotional Doctor Who episodes (or so I've been told). Better keep those tissues handy.

Yesterday I set up a new "goal" with SmartyPig again. Not many banks offer 1% interest these days. I'm going to use it as my emergency fund. So that's where the money from my raise will be going. No fancy bling for this "responsible" girl.

Stomach is still going back and forth between gross and somewhat normal. Usually right after dinner I start to feel off. Doesn't this feel like a facebook status update? I swear whining makes me feel better.

Let's end this on a non whiny note. It's American Horror Story Day! Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I can't WAIT for AHS tonight! Ugh, it just keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete