Friday, November 22, 2013

What I'm thankful for. Hint it's very much food related and very much not pregnancy related.

If you're on facebook you've probably noticed everyone posting something they're thankful for everyday in November. It's pretty annoying but you look like an ass if you complain about someone being thankful for their family. But isn't that kind of a given? I would think you wouldn't need to state that you're thankful for you family. So I'm leaving that off my list. I love my family and friends and boyfriend and cats so let's talk about other things I'm thankful for.

  1. I'm thankful for my acting skills. I am like the poor man's Meryl Streep. If you tell me you're pregnant I will act like I am super excited and you will believe me. Honestly I'm not. I don't really care about your child until it's actually born and then I will give you the congratulatory pat on the back and we can go drink Brandy and smoke cigars and laugh deep from our bellies while the servants take care of your child. Is it weird that I don't have any feels until a baby is born? Probably.

  2. I'm thankful that i'm not allergic to nightshades. Seriously, the things you can't eat if you're allergic to nightshades is insane! No potatoes, no peppers, no eggplant, no tomato! (ok I can't eat tomato but I can have ketchup which is important.) How can you live without potato? I tried to give up potato products for 30 days and it was the hardest 30 days of my life. You would have thought that I was trying to get off heroin. I was a monster and would have licked someones fingers if they touched potatoes. I am very thankful I can eat potatoes and you should be too because I would be a miserable bitch. Ok I should also throw in gluten because I will be buried with french fries and baguettes.

  3. I'm thankful for my common sense. How do so many people not have common sense? It boggles my mind. You know when the T pulls into the station and people are trying to get off the train while the idiots on the platform are trying to get on. Let the people get off first! Common sense folks and thank God I have it.

  4. Truffle fries. Oh what would I do with out truffle fries. The crack of the food world. I can't get enough of you and refuse to give you up (refer to point 2)

  5. I'm thankful for American Horror Story and Scandal. Every week you rock my socks. Sorry to be lame and use that phrase but it's true. This season of AHS is way better than last season. Scandal just keeps killing it, that is all. PS Screw you President Grant. You're an asshole, but an entertaining asshole. I could care two shits about Quinn.

  6. I'm thankful for living in Boston. I love city life. I don't know if I could live in the burbs. I'm a city girl despite the drunks on parade and my neighbors that play the violin all the time.

  7. I'm thankful for blogging. I love sharing everything you don't care about on the internets.
Feel free to share what your thankful for in the comments, especially if it's food related.

No comments:

Post a Comment