Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sucked back into the Real World

I haven't watched the Real World since the first Vegas season. I don't know why I stopped watching but I did. I decided to start watching again once I saw the previews for this season. You win MTV. I will watch your Ex-Plosion season of the Real World.

Jenny is my favorite so far. She's kind of a weirdo which I can relate to.


She likes garlic and bananas and can make hot cocoa with her feet - or so she says.

The Golden Globes are tonight and Tina and Amy are hosting again. I probably won't watch the whole thing because Downton Abbey is on tonight as well, but I can at least catch the first hour.

In non tv news there seems to be a leak in the ceiling in our bathroom. We have a drop ceiling in every room of our apartment except for the main hallway and the kitchen. I was in the bathroom this morning and I noticed a large stain on one of the ceiling panels. I felt it and it was wet. I hate having to call maintenance because I'm paranoid about the cats getting out.

It's Sunday and beautiful out. I've gotten a taste of spring the last two days and it's going to be tough going back to the reality that it's still winter. For today though I'm pretending it's April.


No comments:

Post a Comment