Sunday, March 16, 2014

Say no to tutu overalls

I have been out the past three nights. It's been fun but I need some down time at home.




Boston has been celebrating St. Patrick's Day all weekend. I have no plans to go out on Monday. I've had enough of the crowds this weekend. 

It was warm enough on Saturday that I could open a window. The cats were thrilled as was I. I walked to TJ Maxx to try to find a few summer dresses for St. Thomas but I couldn't find anything I liked. I walked into Urban Outfitters just because it was nearby and walked right back out after about two minutes. That store has gone so downhill. I used to find some cute things there once in a while even though I always found their clothing overpriced. Now it's like the biggest hipster crapfest I've ever seen. They were actually selling tutu overalls. Who would buy that? It was on the sale rack so I hope that means that no one was buying that. I came home and ordered a few things online. I hope something fits. I haven't been having the best luck with online shopping lately.

After my little shopping trip Derek and I went to Redbones and met up with Todd and Katie. We left around 9:30. Just can't do 3 nights in a row like I used to.

3 comments:

  1. Wait, were you at Redbones last night? My roommate is a waitress there and she was working last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urban Outfitters is definitely overpriced and I'm not a big fan of their hipster marketing either. Every once in awhile I'll find a gem there, but it's pretty rare.

    I do like a lot of their apartment/home stuff on their website, though.

    ReplyDelete