Monday, March 10, 2014

Solve this fashion puzzle

This morning I woke up and it was snowing. I put on my snow boots and headed out to work. By the afternoon it was in the 40s and the snow had melted. This time of year is really impossible to dress for. I'm appropriately dressed in the morning and overdressed by the end of the day. I just want to bust out the Toms and flip flops.

I decided to walk home from work since it was nice out and the Green line had a train derail. It's nice to still have sunlight when I leave work. I noticed a couple other people wearing winter boots so at least I wasn't the only one.

Derek is working late but I'm supposed to meet up with him for a drink on his way home. I'm currently debating if I should download "Let it Go" from Frozen. I've been trying to avoid it but I've been walking around singing it in my head nonstop. You can't escape it! It's everywhere!

Just an FYI - Ke$ha is out of rehab and is now going be Kesha. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Since my last name starts with an S I might just have to take over the $.

2 comments:

  1. I fully support you claiming the $ symbol for your name.

    ReplyDelete