Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ladies night with my cousins

I certainly made up for my Friday night in with a night out with my cousins on Saturday.

My cousins Alexis and Lauren made the trip from Waltham to head out with me in Allston. Our original plan was to go to Bon Chon but it was too packed. We'll have to go on a week night when it's not so insane. Our backup plan was Sunset across the street which did not have a wait. I ate a little too much but that's pretty much a given at Sunset. If you can resist a full plate of their spinach artichoke dip on pita chips you need to teach me your secrets.

It was Lauren's first visit to Sunset and I think she enjoyed it.


We then decided to go to Tavern in Square so Alexis could dance and so I could feel really old. We found a good spot by the bar though so it wasn't that bad. It was a nice reminder of why I'm glad I'm not 21 again.


Alexis was clearly not ready for this photo. Oops.

Today I finally made it to season 2 of House of Cards. I'm completely sucked in. I also went to Target to try to find yoga pants and that didn't work out so well. I couldn't find any that I liked. The styles are weird and I feel like I shouldn't be paying $34.00 for yoga pants from Target.

I slept way too much today and now I'm wired. Should be fun trying to get to sleep tonight. I need to work out to try to burn off some of this energy so I can get to sleep and not wake up at 4 a.m. Hopefully daylight savings will help me feel a little more tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment