Friday, May 16, 2014

Link round up: Rihanna mocks a fan, cattle auctioneer is the new rap God

I thought I would share a few of my favorite links I've come across this week.

+ Ask Amy tells it like it is. “First, let’s establish that I agree with your sister. You are a horrible person.”

Ask Amy has always been one of my favorite advice columnists.

+ Rihanna mocks a teen after the fan posts a photo of her prom dress inspired by Rihanna.

May I remind you Rihanna that it's your fans that help you pay for your clothes. This girl is just 16 years old and you bully her on the internet? The teen changed her twitter background to Chris Brown after Rihanna started mocking her.

+ Cattle auctioneer turned into a fast rap star.


+ How football sounds to people that don't care.

"Firstly, imagine every time within a day that football is mentioned by someone else. Secondly, replace it with something that you don't want to hear about every day. Say... Archaeology. Then, think carefully about how an average day would pan out.

So, you awaken to the clock radio. It's 7AM. Just as you awaken, it's time for the news and archaeology already. Not news and other historical investigations, like library restorations or museum openings (unless there's another event happening), but just the news and archaeology. Malaysian plane is still missing. Pistorius is still on trial. New dig announced in Giza. Ancient Mayan temple discovered. Exciting stuff."

Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure, are you mocking football? Never mock football. I don't like it when you mock football.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not football just people who talk about sports 24/7. Living in Boston it's hard to avoid. :)

      Delete