Saturday, June 7, 2014

This is more depressing than a Tori Amos cover band

I went to pick up my car yesterday and was having a little chat with the mechanic and quickly realized that he was hitting one me. He was talking about his house on the Cape (Cape Cod) and his boat and mentioned he was single multiple times. I got to see a photo of the house and boat. He asked what my plans were for the weekend. Just hanging out with my boyfriend who I live with.

I told my mom this story and she said "it seems like a lot of mechanics are lonely". She quickly followed that up with "I don't mean that you're not a pretty girl, you are!" Thanks mom.

Someone may have had too many peach bellinis last night. I'm not going to name names but I'll let you guess who it was.


Oh man it was good. The peach and the champagne combo is not so good for the head in the morning. Anthem in Fanieul Hall makes some great drinks.

I'm recovering on the couch today watching Season 2 of Orange is the New Black. I love this show.


I also love Tori Amos and this quote.

I'm loving the new character Vee. It's interesting seeing how she manipulates people. I'm only on episode 4 so don't spoil anything for me.

Ok time to try to take a nap when there's construction happening outside my house. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment