Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Godzilla nephew vs. kitty cats

Here's a regular blog post for you if you're tired of all the photos.

I've been spending a lot of time with family which has been wonderful. My nephew and niece are both adorable little humans and I love them. My nephew went nuts when he saw my cats. Bosco was like "nope" and ran and hid. Mr. Binx just kept running back and forth and Hunter thought this was the best game ever. I think my cats had a very Godzilla like experience.

I started watching Nurse Jackie and I've been binge watching episodes. Why didn't anyone tell me this show was so good?!

I think I found my summer jam. Chromeo knows how to get my foot tapping. That sentence sounds really lame typed out but it's true.


Not the video I was expecting but still fun. I picture videos in my head for songs I really like. Am I the only one who does that?

I'll try to post more normal blog posts again soon. In the mean time I hope you don't mind the photos too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment