Saturday, August 30, 2014

Curve cut to fit


Hello and welcome to the 25th floor.


So I was right about last minute panicking on Friday. I had two "very urgent" phone calls. I was able to get out at 3 to start my weekend early though. Here's the view from my desk. I'm right next to very large windows. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights. That's the Prudential on the right.


I was a bad girl and got Pour House for lunch. It was worth it. I hadn't had french fries in over a week which is a really long time for me. *pats self on back*


There's a tattoo convention in Boston this weekend. I just walked by but kind of wish I could go. I have one tattoo on my lower back. Yes I have a tramp stamp ok! Yes there is a butterfly! I was 18. I have been thinking about getting a second tattoo for years. Nothing large, maybe something to remember my dad by. He was an artist and passed away when I was a teenager. Or maybe I should hold a blog contest and the winner will have their face tattooed on me.


The Red Hat makes a really good burger but I couldn't have a burger two meals in a row so I went with teriyaki chicken.


No dispensers in the bathroom to take a photo of so I took a photo with this chap. Yes I am curve cut to fit.


It was a bit slow but hey that means faster service for us. They were playing the weirdest music. I was tempted to put Die Antwoord on the jukebox like I did last time I was at the Red Hat.


I'm off to go camping! Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Lol! I really think you should hold that blog contest... :'D

    If that was my desk I would be terrified! Big tall buildings kinda scare me >_<

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha that would be an interesting contest for sure.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that burger and fries looks AMAZING. I haven't had fries for a few weeks, but I scarfed way too many potato chips last night. It was awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete