Monday, October 13, 2014

If I could have dinner with any celebrity it would be Pitbull

Tonight I visited my mother for dinner and on my 40 minute drive home I started thinking about life's real tough questions such as if I could have dinner with any celebrity who would it be? The answer was pretty obvious to me. I would have dinner with Pitbull.


You're probably wondering why would you pick a mediocre singer that no one will remember in ten years so let me tell you why.

First of all if I'm having dinner with a celebrity I want an epic adventure. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and you want someone who's going to go all out. I imagine Pitbull would pull up in a stretch Hummer limo in his Pitbull suit and sunglasses. I'd bring some friends with me because Pitbull doesn't care. The party would get started in the limo. We're not just drinking anything, oh no we're going to have Cristal. I roll down the tinted window and attempt to do the Pitbull yell.

We pull up to the restaurant and Pitbull has rented out the whole thing. There's music and dancing and fire dancers while we eat our delicious five course meal. When we're done eating the whole place turns into a giant dance party and Pitbull decides this is going to be his next music video. Pitbull is so impressed with my dancing he calls me a little fireball. I wake up the next morning at home trying to remember what the heck happened. Damn you Cristal!

If you're going to ponder these questions you might as well go all out.

7 comments:

  1. I am HERE for this! He'd probably take you around the world too! You'd have dinner in every time zone out there! Now I want dinner with Pitbull :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. He probably would take you around the world!

      Delete
  2. HAHA I was going to say what B said above about taking you around the world... He IS Mr. Worldwide after all...LMAO! Someone else said if they could hang out with any celebrity it would be Pitbull... I may not be his biggest fan but even I know that he knows how to have a good time!! :P

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. clearly I should have dreamed bigger! Party on a private plane!

      Delete
  3. I had no idea you were such a baller Ginny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Pitbull was a rapper? Here in the UK, we've gone from loving the guy to hating him, I think the general feeling is that he's a bit creepy. As soon as there's a bunch of cute females on any video, there he is, with that slightly creepy smirk.

    Okay, now I just sound jealous. :D

    ReplyDelete