Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's hard work raising money for dumb fashion ideas


Have you ever thought to yourself "hmmm I really want to wear a pair of overalls but they just don't fit my hipster aesthetic." Well luckily we have these three guys who worked very hard asking people for 25k to create "Rousers". Overalls for the urban man. Apparently regular overalls were too farm like.

According to their kickstarter they are "perfect for any occasion". May I suggest wearing them to your next job interview. I'm sure you'll get that job at Urban Outfitters wearing a pair of Rousers.


3 comments:

  1. Dammit, these people are going to become millionaires, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that astounds me most is that they actually SURPASSED their 25k goal.. and they're still gonna try to sell these suckers for $145! I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overalls are overalls. To me they could never be cool, however they are marketed.

    ReplyDelete