Monday, March 16, 2015

Congratulations! I guess...

We did it Boston! Ok well mother nature did it, but we broke the record for the snowiest season on record. With yesterday's snow we hit 108.6 inches. The previous record was 107.6 inches during the 1995-1996 season. Personally I would rather not be breaking snow records. I need spring desperately for my sanity.

Yesterday was a very lazy day for me. I had horrible heartburn that lasted most of the day. I had somewhat recovered by dinner time so I could enjoy Sushi Sunday. It's a bit of a Sunday tradition where Derek and I order sushi (which I'm pretty sure you figured out from our very creative title).

This guy spent most of the day sleeping on my lap or stealing my spot on the couch if I got up.

Still growing back his fur from his dental cleaning procedure.
I'll have to eat a bit boring today so the heartburn doesn't come back but I did stuff my face Saturday so I think I can survive a day or two of boring food. I've eaten breakfast and so far so good. I'll have to hunt for a safe recipe to try for dinner. I'd like to avoid a throat volcano. So no garlic and no onion sadly but such is life.

1 comment:

  1. There's some joy to be found in the turn of phrase "throat volcano" (if not in the experience).

    ReplyDelete