Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Why is no one dressing their babies up in snakes for St. Patrick's Day?

I know I already posted once today but I just had to get this off my chest.

Everyone is posting photos of their baby, pet, grandparent, etc... decked out in St. Patrick's Day gear. If it's green and remotely Irish and especially if it includes glitter it is being put on babies and the elderly who don't get a say. I'm surprised no one has gone all out. This is a holiday to celebrate St. Patrick who supposedly drove all the snakes out of Ireland. Yes all of them. So someone please decorate your baby in snakes. Fake or real, I don't care. Throw some glitter on them too to make them extra festive. Let's get back to the true spirit of St. Patrick's Day.

If only St. Patrick could work his magic and drive the college kids out of Allston.

2 comments:

  1. Next year I will definitely wear a snake for St. Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete