Sunday, August 20, 2017

Ikea and ladies night

Yesterday I went to Ikea with Lil-Anne and please remind me in the future to never go to Ikea near the end of August ever again. It was insanity. I'm in denial that the college kids are making their way back to Boston. Despite the crowds I did manage to replace a pot though and eat Swedish meatballs. I brought some home for Derek since he's never had them! He's not a fan of Ikea but I might be able to persuade him through food.

After our Ikea trip Lil-Anne and I decided to go to the Irish Village. Derek wasn't feeling well so he stayed home. Fiona joined us in costume after going to the Goblin Ball (from Labyrinth) in Worcester. I'm going to go to the next one they have. It looked like a lot of fun.

We had a fun little ladies night.

Lil and I

Me and Fiona (in costume)

Bosco would like to let you know that he ate a giant live fly this morning. It was gross but I was also like, well you're good at pest control at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment