Tuesday, September 12, 2017

High Def Tears With My New Sharp Roku TV

They say when one door closes, another one opens. On Saturday I went couch shopping and came home with a new TV. It's about time this TV lover upgraded. I've had the same small TV for ten years which apparently is a lifetime according to the sales guy at Best Buy. I wanted something bigger than my last TV but not gigantic since I have a small living room. I ended up picking a Sharp 43" Roku TV which is the perfect size.


Setup was really easy. I plugged in my cable box and the TV pretty much did the rest. I haven't tested out the (built in) Roku aspect yet but the picture is amazing! It's like finally getting glasses and seeing everything clearly. I can't wait to watch all the crying on the Bachelor in high definition.


Price: $249.99 on sale at Best Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment