Thursday, September 14, 2017

The time suck that is Lifetime

How do you do it Lifetime? How do you make terrible movies that we can't help but watch? Last night I watched My Daughter is Missing.


It's Lifetime's version of Taken but with a mother trying to save her daughter. She can pick locks, run after bad guys and track rerouted IP addresses all while maintaining perfect hair. Impressive. My favorite line was "you messed with the wrong mom!"

Bosco was not feeling good last night. He got sick four times. I cleaned up the first mess right before bed only for Derek to inform me ten minutes later that he puked again. Number three and four happened sometime during the night. He's still eating and drinking but I'm keeping an eye on him.

6 comments:

  1. Lifetime just knows how to make bad movies into a can't turn off train wreck. Mrs C and I often spend Saturday nights glued to Lifetime where characters suddenly completely change their demeanor in the last 15 minutes. When they are almost defeated they refuse to die, I constantly yell at the screen, "shoot him again!"

    What you say is true and I also can not explain how they suck you in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this movie they knock him out with a laptop and start walking away and I'm like "don't turn your back on him when he still has a gun!"

      Delete
  2. Wow, is that movie serious? It sounds like a parody of a Lifetime movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lifetime is very serious with this Taken ripoff.

      Delete
  3. Gee, catchy movie title...
    Hope Bosco's better and you're done with messes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clue what the movie could be about with that title.

      Delete