Sunday, August 11, 2013

This is why I can't have nice things

So this is the before of my dress (please also notice my hair that cost $105.95).


And this would be the after.


Yep I ripped the zipper on my bridesmaid dress. At least this happened after the ceremony.

There was a photo booth and scallops wrapped in bacon. Don't even invite my to your wedding if you don't have scallops wrapped in bacon.


My cousin looked beautiful on her wedding day. I had a ton of fun but I'm glad the bridesmaid duties are over. It's a lot of work and a lot of money but I do it for love!


I tossed the dress in the trash in the hotel room. At least the ripping saved me from the what do I do with this bridesmaid dress conundrum.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the dress!! But at least it didnt' rip til later - you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete