Tuesday, October 1, 2013

We are ghosts yelling

Remember all those basic life skills we learned in kindergarten; be nice to others, share, don't eat the glue? I think congress needs to retake kindergarten. They're acting lunch a bunch of spoiled little brats stomping their feet until they get their way. They don't care about us. They don't care how angry the American public right now, they're still getting their large paychecks and their premium health care. The whole situation is just so frustrating.

So I'm home now and I'm watching this movie called The Presence and I've never heard of it but it's actually pretty good. I completely missed the beginning and so I'm a bit confused on what's going on but there's a lot of ghosts trying to yell and that's kind of how I feel right now. We are ghosts yelling.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing to me how completely disconnected politicians are with what the American people actually want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They only care about themselves and their "party"

      Delete