Thursday, May 22, 2014

Welcome to the crazy stress train. We have ice cream.

I'm off the internets for two days and Thailand is under martial law. I've been so busy at work and it's been pretty stressful. I like being busy but this is that "oh my God I will never ever get all of this done EVER" busy which is not good.



I just want ice cream all the time. Damn you warm weather and cheesecake bits in ice cream!


I'm also loving everything foliage related. I've been so deprived of green foliage this winter I think green is my current favorite color. Check back with me because my favorite color changes all the time. There will be a quiz later.



Have you ever gotten a compliment that sticks with you? In 9th grade my drama teacher used my face as an example of "lovely" high cheek bones. If you get a good one, don't ever forget it.






I've been thinking its Friday since Monday. I actually said today "thank God it's Friday" and then felt like flinging my body dramatically onto the floor when I realized it was not.

I'm going camping this weekend and I can't wait! Camping means we can kiss winter good bye, it's time for summer. I'm going to eat my weight in marshmallows and make Derek check every inch of me for ticks. Fun times everyone. Fun times.

3 comments:

  1. You do have lovely high cheek bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a camper, but THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY. I'm having a similar too crazy work experience right now. Oof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the camp ground I go to has a liquor store and hot showers. I'm not roughing it by any means ha ha. I hope you have a good long weekend before going back to the crazy

      Delete