Sunday, May 3, 2015

Where's my phone and who is Vig?

On Friday night I lost my phone for the first time. That certainly wasn't fun. I rarely keep my phone out on a table or a bar because I'm afraid of forgetting it and well that's exactly what happened. Derek and I were so focused on catching the bus on time that we flew out of there and left my phone behind. Once I realized my phone was MIA I had a bit of a freak out. I didn't want to miss the call from the guy who was coming to fix my busted windshield in the morning. I had to call the repair place and ask them to call Derek's phone. I was a bit worried that they would still call my phone considering every person I talked to there kept calling me Vig no matter how many times I told them my name is Virginia.

I think this was the most action Derek's phone has seen in a long time. He really doesn't use his much.

It all worked out thankfully. My friend saw my phone on the bar and grabbed it for me. She's a true hero in my eyes so I do have my phone back. The glass guy came and replaced my windshield. Let's hope it doesn't leak and that it stays in one piece and that I don't stupidly leave my phone anywhere again.

One thing I should add is that when I went to drive my car after it was fixed a young woman across the street came over and told me that she heard some guys that lived in the yellow house near where I park talking about their friend Alex jumping on a car on marathon Monday and damaging it. I thanked her for letting me know. There's not much I can do, I have no proof but I do appreciate that she told me.

1 comment:

  1. I have never lost my phone. Watch me lose my phone tomorrow because I wrote that.

    ReplyDelete